1. Eat whole foods, a healthy diet is the key platform for any weight loss program. You should consider food as a fuel source. Unprocessed whole foods give your body the necessary nutrition it needs to maintain a proper healthy balance of muscle and body fat. When you eat processed foods that contain little nutrition, your body responds by storing the empty calories as body fat. Overall healthy, unprocessed foods will make you look, feel, and be healthy.
Here is a list of whole foods we recommend:
- Leafy green vegetables; spinach, kale, collards, lettuce except iceberg, broccoli, cabbage and any other green leafy, fresh veggies. All of these are high in vitamins and antioxidants; eat as much of these as you can. Always try and buy natural, fresh and organic.
- Colorful fruits and vegetables such as: peppers, tomatoes, carrots, sweet potatoes, blueberries, pomegranate, apples, and others fresh full of color fruits and veggies. Usually the more color in these items: the more nutrients, antioxidants and vitamins. Always try and buy natural, fresh and organic.
- Lean, non processed proteins; such as fish, chicken, turkey, pork and beef in moderation. Always try and buy natural, fresh and organic.
- Beans, nuts, seeds and legumes such as; black beans, kidney beans, chickpeas, almonds, walnuts, flax seeds, sun flower seeds, chia seeds and others that are similar. Most of these are high in protein, minerals and Omega 3-s. Always try and buy natural, fresh and organic.
- Dairy in moderation. Such as Greek yogurt, and cheese. Always try and buy natural, fresh and organic.
- Avoid refined fats, oils and sugars
Here are some exercises geared towards achieving your summer, skinny, body.
- Running and walking.
- Court and field sports: Tennis, Volleyball, Basketball, Soccer.
Try and do these things to maintain your machine i.e. body:
- Get at least 7-8 hours of sleep per night
- Take naps when feeling tired.
- Have fun and laugh.
- Meditate. This could be easy as sitting in a quiet place with no distractions for 15 minutes.
- Get massages. These release stress and help you to relax.
Here are some of the best products and offers we've found, that will help you achieve your goals.